As the name suggests, natural tiles are simple and have authentic colours taken from the world around us. Natural coverings are intentionally understated and place the focus on the furniture, which becomes the dominant feature in the room, including tables, armchairs, pictures and other design objects. Due to the restrained good taste of natural porcelain stoneware, it can be used to optimal effect both in classical design schemes and in more modern, avantgarde interiors. Natural floor coverings can easily be used to add value to large locations such as dining-rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, showrooms, entertainment venues, restaurants, and outdoor and indoor settings.
However, they are also excellent for covering smaller rooms, which immediately become charming and visually satisfying. The natural tiles offered by Emilgroup always convey a sense of peace and serenity, which pervades spaces and enhances their appeal. This style also generates impressions of lightness, purity and originality.
Here are some of the collections offered by Emilgroup in natural style:
- Elegance Pro by Ergo reproduces the effect of the sediments of stone with the highest level of fidelity and accuracy. It is available in 7 graduated shades (Anthracite, Dark Grey, Grey, Ivory, Sand, Taupe and White) and in 4 different finishes to provide the highest degree of compositional freedom and create the trendiest combinations.
- Woodtouch by Ergon expresses and interprets all the natural beauty of oak with 5 different colours (Corda, Fumo, Miele, Paglia and Sbiancato), available in the 20x120 cm, 60x120 cm, 22.5x180 cm and 40x120 cm sizes.
- W-Age by Provenza re-creates the perfection and beauty of natural wood so well that it seems to capture its heart and spirit. It does so in 2 different shades (Heartwood and Ring).
- The Wood Talk by Ergon collection also celebrates wood and its qualities with its four colour shades (Beige Digue, Brown Flax, Grey Pepper and White Smoke), which create a warm, cosy mood.
- 300 Gradi by Viva evokes the beauty and distinctive characteristics of used and salvaged wood, as if to restore it to new life.