White porcelain stoneware tiles embody all this material’s aesthetic and technical qualities, conveying cleanliness, purity, class and simplicity. This, after all, is no ordinary choice, because it is a neutral and highly luminous shade that actually contains all existing colors within it. This may be why it is incomparably more versatile than any other. Choosing it to decorate an interior will guarantee that this will be filled with light and will seem large and airy. White tiles for the floor will also highlight the furniture, making it the central feature in any room. Although colorless, it comes in different nuances, which can be used for different purposes and locations depending on their specific characteristics: tiles in cold tones
of white are ideal for beautifying your kitchen and bathroom, while softer shades, closer to vanilla, are recommended for places such as the living-room and terrace.
Combining white tiles
There are different ways of combining white; in particular there are three innovative design solutions:
- contrasting it with black, a trend which creates elegant, impressive interiors;
- matching it with wood, for an immediate evocation of rural nature for a relaxing, simple effect;
- total white, inspired by the design of the finest Paris apartments.
There are also other fascinating combinations:
- with pastel shades, for the kitchen and also for the bedroom area;
- with dark blue, inspired by the splendor of the Greek islands;
- with pink for a chic interior;
- with stone or concrete to create a metropolitan mood.
White floor and wall tiles perfectly combine simplicity, refinement, fashion and impeccable style, and fit easily into any context, from classical to modern, from indoor to outdoor, from the kitchen to the bathroom, from the office to the apartment, and from an entertainment venue to a showroom. Emilgroup offers white flooring in various sizes, finishes and decors.
They include the Nr.21 collection by Viva, which evokes concrete and features a mosaic decor. Bianco d’Italia by Provenza, on the other hand, underlines the beauty of large white tiles through the pure, classical loveliness of Carrara marble.